Pinata Hunter Pinata Hunter

Fun, Needs a save feature do.

My computer crashed and I had to start from scratch.

Additionally I would maybe sell stuff cheaper.

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Deep, but Endless

I love this kind of games. But this one was Endless.. I really, really wanted to finish it. But I just got bored, after the tower. It just didn't seem anything was gonna go better... and I was struggling to keep playing. But yeah, it's too long and/or repetitive.

Arm Surgery 2 Arm Surgery 2

Educative!

I loved the fact that this game, transferred some knowledge. The only thing I would have liked would be more levels. Even if it's still the same kind of surgery, but with a different details.. it could be any other part of the body, and I'm sure the procedure would be really different. Also, I'd like to know how things work out from the moment you put anestesia to the patient. But seriously good game, please make it larger, or make more.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

I got really excited but then....

I got extremely excited thinking this was a game, and by clicking each artist's button, I would enter a dimensional portal into another reality, using Art by that artist.

I got really winded up with that idea, and when I clicked... surprise surprise....

All that happened, was it sent me to the artists page.... the art was nice... but this project could be at least a little bit more ambitious.

If you made this into a game, I'd be awesome and huge! And I don't think I'd be too hard. All you'd need to do would be implement game mechanics, and just use the art from artists. To develop/create the world/map

BoMToons responds:

60 artists working on 1 art piece isn't ambitious enough for you!?

Try To Escape Try To Escape

Simple, but fun.

Cool decent game. I just don't know how long could I last within the same idea.

Perfect Bride Perfect Bride

O.K.

Thought this isn't my kind of game. It works ok, and the graphics are good. Complies with all my expectations.

Bitejacker Bitejacker

Not working for me.

doesnt work. just keep going between secret base screen and gamers dont use drugs

Aliens Kidnapped Betty Aliens Kidnapped Betty

This game is Incredibly Balanced!!!! Well DONE!

I was really surprised to to realize the quality of this game.

I really like the music, The bonus levels are Ingenious and surprising! Also although the gameplay is simple it's innovative, I got Happy-Lazy just sitting there and having to press only 1 key.

I also loved the fact the game is decently easy, and it's pretty forgiving when it comes to jumping. You don't have to be a 100% precise to make the jump.

I like that there were short scenes, between chapters, and also the ending was great!

This is I think the first 10/10 positive review I've done in a while. So yeah.

Just one thing that I noticed is that there is such a thing as Bonus levels 4,5,6-13+ That are basically the same room? Is this a bug, or an idea under process?

Thanks for this.

pigdreams pigdreams

Wow, I'm incredibly mad now.

I played throughout the whole game, and I got stuck at the door. I had done everything and checked everywhere but I could find the combination code.

But the most annoying flaw this game was: The platforms. Everytime you got a little bit off, you'd slide from a side and fall down. Got a bit annoying and really threw me off a lot of times. But what's worse is that it works exactly the same way in reverse. When you're trying to jump onto platforms. When you're trying to jump into platforms from under and they're close, you just can't get there, they block you. Even if you're centered. You have to jump like a "Ret0rd" until the pig is aligned. I'd suggest just make those platforms invisible when jumping from under. (Like Mario)

Also. I could never find a use for the Parachute. And was never able to find how to use it. I dedicated a long time to this game to finish it, but I got stuck. I couldn't use the parachute, even thought I had already gotten inside the library, and I couldn't find the code.

One thing I did like was the Secret Room with "Borley?"

Last Town On Earth Last Town On Earth

I like it. But it's too damn glitchy.

I really like the whole idea. But the game glitched a lot of times. My character would go nuts, and would run up to Yeti's and fire in all the directions I wouldn't want...

So it got pretty much unplayable, but if this is fixed. I'd like to give it a go again. Also, I'd like to repeat what Flamewolf said.